JOHN CENA'S MOST INSPIRING QUOTES

John Cena is a very famous WWE star. The level of success he has achieved in the wrestling world is one of the most sought after. Cena is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. 

John has not only experienced success in wrestling but has done really well in other field such as acting, TV presenting and hosting including being a rapper. The Massachusetts born wrestler is a five times United States champion and 16-time world champion. 

Here's a collection of the most Inspirational John Cena quotes:

1) To succeed, I have to believe every night, in my heart, that I am the best. -John Cena

2). Be loyal to those who are loyal to you. And respect everyone, even your enemies and competition. -John Cena
 
3) There are moments in life where it gets so hectic that time becomes a blur. Keep calm and never give up. -John Cena 

4) I think everybody you know, we all have a sense of humor and I’m not one to take myself too seriously. -John Cena.

 
5)The big moments for me are moments when I can actually contribute. -John Cena 

6) I am a Champion who makes an impact - John Cena 

7) A man’s character is not judged after he celebrates a victory, but by what he does when his back is against the wall. -John Cena 

8)When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you. It’s how it goes with everything. If you have a small circle of friends, and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you, they don’t stay your friend for very long. -John Cena


9)If you don’t learn from your mistakes, then they become regrets. -John Cena

10) I don’t think my body’s gonna go to hell if I train for performance. It might change a little and adapt, but I like being strong. -John Cena. 


Summary:

Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from John Cena! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Read Also: Tom Monaghan quote>>> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIONEL MESSI NET WORTH (2020)

Will Smith Net Worth(2020)

JOHN CENA NET WORTH(2020)